Each day I am appalled and saddened by Trump, his administration and the Congressmen that support him. I have few ways of expressing my opinionsbut I join artists the world over that are creating pieces in protest.
MUST NOT MISS
- The George Lucas Museum of Narrative Art is to be constructed in Los Angeles.
- If fabric art is the way you express your creativity, Colossal has now released DIY Indigo Textile Kits which are available at their shop: www.thisiscolossal.com
- Shepard Fairy has now released a new series titled "We the People" in protest of the Trump administration.
- Netflix has launched a new documentary series "Abstract: The Art of Design".
- The British Royal Mail will be honoring it's first artist, David Bowie, with a postage series.
- "Loving Vincent" a partially animated film has been released which examines the life of Vincent Van Gogh and 94 of his paintings.
- Did you know that in Las Vegas, Nevada there is a museum featuring old neon signs...visit the Las Vegas Neon Museum if you visit.
"Salvaged" showcases the collage and paper works of Kate River at David Anthony Fine Art in Taos, New Mexico through March 31st.
"Continuum: Light, Space and Time" continues at the Harwood Museum in Taos, New Mexico through May 21st.
- "Time Frozen" is a new exhibit at Vivo Contemporary in Santa Fe, New Mexico through March 14th.
- "New Works" featuring Cynthia Cook and Karen Brown are being show through March 31st at Mariposa Gallery in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- "Surreal/Unreal" continues at Jack Rutberg Fine Arts in Los Angeles, California through February 18th.
- "Larry Bell" is at the Lisa Smith Wengler Center for the Arts in Malibu, California through April 2nd.
- The fabulous work of Greg Miller is featured and the William Turner Gallery in Santa Monica, California through March 4th.
- Frida Kahlo's art is now on view at the Dali Museum in St. Peterburg, Florida through April 17th.
- Through February 25th Marlborough Fine Arts in London, England exhibits etchings and lithographs of Sigmund Freud and Francis Bacon.
- The Festival of Textiles is now on view at the Fashion and Textile Museum in London, England through May 7th.
In closing, I wish all of you a deliciously sweet and colorful Valentine's Day. Fill your month with creativity and the joy found there.
You may reach me with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may view my art at: www.thefullcirclestudio.com