MUST NOT MISS
- Glenn Cooper is in one of my Facebook art groups and is an all time favorite of mine. You may view his work at: https://au.pinterest.com/glennwaynecoope/my-collages/ Glenn's work has been compared to the late Hannelore Baron with similar subtleties and complexities.
- The phenomenal paper sculptures of Cecilia Levy may be viewed at: www.cecilialevy.com
- Ahren Ahrenholz is one of my favorite organic sculpture artists and his work may be viewed at: www.ahrenahrenholz.com
- Just a reminder from my February blog - Netflix has a new documentary series titled "Abstract: The Art of Design".
- The 10th annual Taos Shortz Film Festival (and the last) begins March 30th through April 2nd at the Taos Community Auditorium, Taos, New Mexico. This year features 111 global short films from 22 countries.
- The Harwood Museum in Taos, New Mexico has two wonderful exhibits. "Continuum: Light, Space, Time" continues through May 21st and "Studio 238: Last Evenings on Earth" showcasing the work of Anthony Hassett from April 5 - 23.
- Vivo Contemporary in Santa Fe, New Mexico features "Giving Voice to Image' through May 15th.
- The Denver Contemporary Art Museum in Denver, Colorado continues "Basquat Before Basquiat" through May 7th. The weekend of April 13-15 will feature Julian Schnabel's film "Basquiat" and other activities centered around the late, great Basquiat.
- "Ellsworth Kelly and Roy Lichenstein" is featured at the Leslie Sachs Gallery in Santa Monica, California through April 15th.
- "Frida Kahlo: Her Photos" continues at the Bowers Museum in Santa Ana, California through June 25th.
- The Brooklyn Museum of Art in New York City presents "Georgia O'Keeffe: Living Modern" through July 23rd.
- "Jackson Pollock: Exploring Alchemy" is featured at the Gugenheim in New York City through September 26th.
- "Matisse/Diebenkorn" is on view at San Francisco's MOMA through May 29th.
- "Ellsworth Kelly in Focus" is featured and the Tate in Liverpool, England through May 29th.
- "David Hockney" is featured at the Tate in London, England through May 29th.
- "Gerard Richter: New Paintings" is currently on view at the Museum Ludwig Heinrich-Boll-Platz in Cologne, Germany through May 1st.
In closing, look at your surroundings and your life to find your muse then marry it!
If you have any questions, you may contact me at: email@example.com
To view my art portfolio: www.thefullcirclestudio.com